In the third quarter of 2022, the course of Special Topics in Computer Applications refers to Introduction to Blockchain and Decentralized Applications.
The course syllabus is shown below.
Introduction to Blockchain and Decentralized Applications
Blockchain and cryptocurrencies; Decentralized Applications (DApps); Smart Contracts; Blockchain Platforms; Off-chain and Layer2 solutions.
- DRESHER, D. Blockchain Basics. Apress, Frankfurt, 2017.
- MOHANTY, Debajani. Ethereum for Architects and Developers. Apress, 2018.
- XU, Xiwei; WEBER, Ingo; STAPLES, Mark. Architecture for blockchain applications. Berlin, Germany:
- BAHGA, Arshdeep; MADISETTI, Vijay. Blockchain applications: a hands-on approach. Vpt, 2017.
ANTONOPOULOS, Andreas M.; WOOD, Gavin. Mastering ethereum: building smart contracts and
dapps. O'reilly Media, 2018.
- BASHIR, Imran. Mastering blockchain. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2017.
- MUKHOPADHYAY, Mayukh. Ethereum Smart Contract Development: Build blockchain-based
decentralized applications using solidity. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2018.
- MANOJ, P. R. Ethereum Cookbook: Over 100 recipes covering Ethereum-based tokens, games,
wallets, smart contracts, protocols, and Dapps. Packt Publishing Ltd, 2018.