CAPES-area document and evaluation
CAPES-Regulations, Ordinances and crafts
CEFET/RJ-Resolutions of the Board of Directors
CEFET/RJ-General normals of the Research Directorate (DIPPG)
- General post-graduation regulation
- Scholarship Grant Standards
- Teaching Internship Standards
- Defense via video conferencing
- Regulation for the election of student representative of COPEP
- Regulation for the election of a student representative
CEFET/RJ-Program-specific normals (PPCIC)
- Program Normative
- Specific normative of the intellectual production of students
- Specific normative for proof of English proficiency
- Normativa Específica para Credenciamento/Recredenciamento de Docente
- Specific rules for granting scholarships
Templates for dissertations and theses
General rules of Master’s courses
The master’s student should attend a set of disciplines, between the basic nucleus and the specific nucleus, chosen with the agreement of the teacher-advisor. The student must integrate a total of credits equal to or greater than 24 credits, distributed as follows:
- 3 credits in the mandatory discipline of Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- minimum of 6 credits in courses of the basic group;
- remaining credits may be complemented with courses of the specific group.
The master’s student shall prepare and defend the Master Thesis proposal. The defense of the Master Thesis proposal is conditional upon compliance with the following conditions
- Deadline: a minimum of 06 months from your admission to the master’s degree and a maximum of 2 (two) months before the Defense of the Dissertation;
- Credits: Have integrated the credits of subjects of the basic core, the mandatory subject of Analysis and Design
of Algorithms, and obtained at least 15 credits in disciplines;
The master’s student may also attend the Oriented Study discipline. The discipline aims to develop specific tasks focused on the research theme of the Program’s students. Registration in this discipline must be made with the professor responsible for the orientation and may be renewed in subsequent school periods or not until the defense of the Master Thesis Proposal. It will be allowed to obtain a maximum of 6 credits in the Oriented Study discipline.
The master’s student, after completing the 24 credits, must subscribe to the discipline Research for the Master’s thesis, in all subsequent academic periods until the completion of the Defense.
The master’s student shall prepare and defend the Master Thesis. The defense of the Master Thesis is conditional upon compliance with the following conditions
- Be subscribed to the discipline Research for the Master’s thesis;
- Have defended the Master Thesis Proposal up to 2 (two) months before;
- Have the minimum score referring to the intellectual production required by the PPCIC as established in the program’s specific regulations for this purpose;
- Proof of proficiency in the English language, as established in specific program regulations for this purpose.